Location coordinates could not be found.
Date(s) - 15/09/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Banff Parish Church
Categories No Categories
Built in 1789, by Andrew Wilson architect and builder, with the tower added in 1849 by William Robertson. The chancel was added and interior altered in 1929. There is a small chapel at rear of church in 1994. The pulpit, font, communion table and stained glass in the chancel were all gifted in 1929. Other furnishings came from the Trinity & Alvah Church, with which the Church was united in 1994