Date(s) - 14/09/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Portsoy Church Centre
Categories No Categories
Portsoy Church Centre is the new centre for the Church of Scotland in Portsoy. It was built in 1815 as the established church with seating for 700 people, and known as the ‘Auld Kirk’. A clock tower was added in 1876, the clock donated by Mr Fleetwood Pellow Wilson. The Kirk was completely renovated and opened again for worship in 1881. The Auld Kirk amalgamated with the West Church in 1955 and became the church hall.
It was decided by the Kirk Session to renovate the hall to become the new Portsoy Church Centre. The renovation begun in 2018 and is due to open in the summer of 2019.
Refreshments provided by request.
Car park is opposite the loch and there is on street parking